The train line transported first passengers, then freight, then, when I was a young cyclist, sugar beet. But, as with so many branch-line railways, this was finally closed down and dismantled.
This disused railway is now the Centurion Way the path crosses the course of a Roman Road and is a perfect way to cycle with children to avoid the fast and increasingly busy A that runs parallel with this path. The route uses a few rural roads and quiet car-free paths across fields and farmland.
Skip to main content. Download GPX file of route.
Sorry, realestate.com.au no longer supports this browser
Level of ride. Type of bike.
Link to author. Clare Balding joins notable and interesting people for a walk through the countryside. Main content.
Listen now. Centurion Way, Chichester Ramblings Series Show more. Producer: Karen Gregor. Show less. Choose your file Higher quality kbps Lower quality 64kbps.
Friends of Centurion Way Exhibition
Available now 25 minutes. Last on. Sat 29 Sep BBC Radio 4. More episodes Previous. The Hoo Peninsula, Kent — Series Wigtown, Dumfries and Galloway — Series Thu 27 Sep How to go for a walk.
- Centurion Way | Cycle Route in Chichester | Chichester Web.
- Cemeteries of San Diego County (Images of America).
- An American Heroine in the French Resistance: The Diary and Memoir of Virginia DAlbert-Lake (World War II: The Global, Human, and Ethical Dimension);
- ‘Friends of the South Downs’ support Centurion Way!.
- Saints Who Left Descendents.
- Philosophy of Exaggeration (Continuum Studies in Continental Philosophy)?